martedì 26 aprile 2016

"I love you so matcha" a cute and sweet card feat. Lawn Fawn!

Hi there! 
Today i'm on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog with some inspiration for you! 
I had so much fun creating my inspirational project (based on the Challenge#8 board) for you.. so.. here is it :)



Ahah!This card makes me giggle. A lot!! :)
Here's how i created it ...
First i stamped all the images by Lawn Fawn, i colored them with copics and i fussy cut them.
Then i die cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of white cardstock and i created my background sponging some distress ink in Tumbled glass color. Then i created this stitched hill with a Pretty Pink Posh die and i sponged it with Shabby Shutters distress ink. Finally i put all my pieces together and i created my cute and pretty scene. 
I added a little bird and i stamped my own customized sentiment :) 
With a white gel pen i also added some details to give them extra cuteness :)
Challenges: 



Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Hope you like my card and thank you so so much for stopping by today! 
Have a lovely day :)
franci :)

2 commenti:

  1. This is adorable! I've pinned it and will be featuring it over on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Molto simpatica! Scegli sempre dei colori bellissimi!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina