domenica 20 agosto 2017

Camp Create with My Favorite Things!

Happy sunday friends!
I'm so super super happy and excited because i finally had time and supplies to enjoy the new Camp Create by MFT and i'm loving it so far!! :)





I'm going to earn all of those cute buttons and omg those are lovely! I think just the idea behind this is incredible.. it's seems like a real summer camp!! :) And it makes me feel part of something happy!!

Here's my card for Day 1.. Inlaid made easy! 






























This technique is wow! I don't even know why i have never gave it a try before! I'm so in love with how this turned out! :)
I created this card ( and all of the cards for the camp with the Polar Bear Pals stamp set, its coordinated dies and the Die-namics icebergs).
Here's a detail of my first card..






























Challenge and here's my first button!! 





Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

2 commenti:

  1. Adorable fun card and great technique for the background!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. this is so adorable, love the gorgeous background.
    Many thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    RispondiElimina