mercoledì 30 agosto 2017

Happy Birthday cards with Making Cards Magazine!

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog! 
The September issue of Making Cards Magazine is out now and u'll find a beautiful free stencil included in the happy package so i decided to rock it out and create some cards! 



There are 56 projects inside the magazine with step by step instructions and beautiful papers also.. u are going to love this issue! 
Now let's get into the cards i created! 
Here's the first one...

First of all i die cut a stitched rectangle out of some white cardstock using the Large stitched Rectangle dies by Lawn Fawn. Then i created my background with the free stencil and distress ink in the Salty Ocean color.

Then i stamped the vase and the plant from a previous release stamp set called Springtime with memento black ink and i colord my images with a combo of copic markers and color pencils :)
Here's my second card..!


Here i used Spice Marmelade distress ink and different vase and plant but i keep the same kind of design. I completed all my cards by stamping the sentiment with the Versafine black ink. You can find the sentiment i used in the Everyday sentiments stamp set! :)


Oh and the cool thing now is that if u missed a stamp set or a freebie like stencil or if u want more papers u can buy them individually at the Making Cards Magazine shop! :)

Oh and i'm also published in the magazine with 5, yes 5!!! cards with the cute Surf and Turf stamp set by Paper Smooches so.. be sure to grab your copy and spot me!! ihih! :)

I really hope u like my cards, i had so much fun making them! :)

Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


1 commento:

  1. Quindi, se non ho capito male, sulla rivista ci sono anche delle card fatte da te!
    Bene!!! Brava!!! Che soddisfazione!
    Bellissime anche queste card con i fiori 🌺 Sempre con i colori pastello che sono un po' il tuo marchio distintivo. Mi piace molto il tuo stile "delicato"

    RispondiElimina