sabato 19 agosto 2017

"Sealed with.. magic!" cute tags with Lawn fawn!

Update: This tags were featured on the Lawnfawnatics blog! I'm so super happy! Thanks!!! 



Happy saturday friends!!
My week end started with a creative twist and i'm excited to share u my happy tags..!































How cute are these little seals from Lawn Fawn?! I looove them so much! Adorable!! :) 
I paired them with some other Lawn Fawn sets to create these cute tags perfect for Halloween goodie bags.. 'cause sealed with magic! ihih!! 



I added those little witch hats from the Booyah stamp set to my little seals to make them super cute and spooky!! Btw.. tooo cute to spook!! :)


The smallest tag is from the Tiny Tags dies, the larger one is from the Tag, you're it set.
I stamped all my images with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and i fussy cut them. I colored my tag with distress inks and i also stamped the sentiment and some details :)



The "to and love" is from the Tiny Tags Saying stamp set and the word "magic" comes from the Merry Messages stamp set! :)
I had soooo much fun making them and i'm so happy about how they turned out!! :)

Challenges: 






Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 



2 commenti:

  1. Oh wow, these tags are totally adorable! Love the hat-wearing seals and the fun sentiment, just so perfect! I'm so glad you joined the custom sentiment fun at Lawn Fawnatics!

    RispondiElimina