lunedì 4 dicembre 2017

"Merry Christmas" with Making Cards Magazine!

Happy monday friends!
Today i have a pretty Christmas card to show u.. here's what i created!
































Aren't these critters the cutest ever?! 

The little deer is so sweet and i love that they are all dressed up for Christmas! ihih!

The critters are from the Winter Friends stamo set and the trees and the sentiment are from the Christmas Sentiments stamp set. 

Here's a little detail..































First of all i die cut a wonky stitched rectangle with an Avery Elle die, then a little snowy hill. I colored my sky sponging some distress inks and i also drew some snowflakes with a white gel pen.
Then i stamped my trees in the background, i stamped and colored all my critters with copics and i fussy cut them leaving a little white border around the images. 
I set the scene and i glued down all my elements with liquid glue and foam tape. 

I stamed my sentiment to complete my card and i looove how it turned out, so cozy and festive!


Challenges: 





      



Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 



1 commento:

  1. A really pretty card, beautifully coloured and I LOVE the Making Cards stamp set you've used, they are just adorable! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    RispondiElimina