martedì 17 aprile 2018

A Congrats chick card for Heffy Doodle!

Hi there!
I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog today with a Congrats chick happy card!
Here’s what i created..



I decided to combine the Eggcellent News stamp set and the Congrats heffy cuts today to create my card.
Those little chicks are so sweet and all the sentiments included in the set coordinate perfectly with the "congrats" scripty word.
First i die cut a stitched rectangle and i created a coordinated card base all out of some white cardstock.
Then  i stamped my gingham pattern with a super light blue ink on to my panel and sponged some Twisted Citron Distress ink on to the fron of my card.



I stamped all the little chicks and the hearts with a copic friendly black ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.
I love that the coordinated dies also cut around their wings so you can stuck little things there!
I die cut the "congrats" out of some black cardstock twice and glued the layers together to give it some thickness, then i coated it with Glossy Accents and i let it dry.. you have to be patiente but the result will be so cool!!ahah!
I die cut the cirle windows on to my panel and i stamped my sentiments at the bottom with the same black ink used before.



I glued my panel on to the card with foam adhesive and I started assembling the scene.
When i was happy with the placement i stuck the scripty word under the chicken wing and glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive as well as all the other elements.
Finally i added some details to all the images with a white gel pen to finish my card.

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento