venerdì 6 aprile 2018

A mice hello card for Heffy Doodle!

Hi there and happy friday!
I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog today with a mice Hello card! 
Here's what i created..





These little mice are so cute, i totally fell in love with them!!

First of all i stamped all my images with a copic friendly ink, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with their coordinated dies.










Then i created my card base out of some lilac cardstock and die cut a stiched rectangle out of some white cardstock to match the front of my card.
I masked a little stripe of the bottom of my panel and i sponged some Picked Raspberry Distress ink to create a soft background for my critters.
Then i stamped all my sentiments with the same black ink used before.









I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive to add interest and dimension to my scene.
Finally i added also some detail with a white gel pen to complete my card.
I had so much fun with these little critters, you can create so many happy scenes with all of them!

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. sooooooo CUTE!!!! I tried to leave you a comment over on the HD blog but it wouldn't post so I had to pop over here to let you know!!!

    RispondiElimina