lunedì 2 aprile 2018

"Happy spring" cards set - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #26

Hello friends, hope your week is off to a good start!
It's time for a new Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics and it's all about cards sets!


Here's my take..!


I had so much fun creating these little cards, they make me super happy! 
Since i had to make a set i went for a simple but cute design easy to re-create.. and i decided to use the Easter Party set that's perfect for the season!!!
Here's a little close up of each card..


The little flower girl is soo sweet!


The little duck costume is just my fave and all the spring/easter accessorizes are adorable!!


All the little jelly beans give a happy touch of color to my stamped gingham background :)
 Be sure to join the fun and play with us..!

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento