mercoledì 9 maggio 2018

"Hoppy" kangaroo card for Lawn Fawnatics!

Hello there! 

This is my second post for the day, click * here * to see my Happy Camper card for Sunny Studio!


I'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog today with a cute "hoppy" card.. here's it!







































The Critters Down Under set is one of the cutest ever and i especially love this adorable Kangaroo cuties!!
Here's a little detail..






































I had so much fun creating this card, inspired by the current challenge skecth!
Be sure to stop by at the Lawn Fawnatics blog for more photos, details and all the instructions! 

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 

franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento